Vitality Day: Hospitality and Welcoming
What it is: Based on the feedback from the nearly 1200 participants in our first round of Evangelization Days, the Office for Evangelization and Missionary Discipleship is offering a three-part series of Vitality Days in the coming year entitled “Hospitality: Creating a Welcoming, Inviting, and Engaging Community.” The foundational step in creating a culture of evangelization in your parish is to focus on radical hospitality and welcoming.
Who should go: All parishes are invited to send representatives who want to go learn more about leading evangelization efforts in their parish. Participants may include clergy, religious, staff, and volunteers. If the parish has established an Evangelization Lead and/or Evangelization Team, they are strongly encouraged to attend.
The topic of Welcome is the first in a three-part series on radical hospitality, so all who were not able to attend an earlier Vitality Day are encouraged to attend this last offering.
Vicariate III (English, Español, Polski)
Thank you to all those who participated in our first round of Vitality Day workshops focused on hospitality and welcoming. We will be announcing the dates for our next round of Vitality Day workshops soon, so please check back later.
- PowerPoint Presentation PDF (English | Español | Polski)
- Opening Prayer Experience (English | Español | Polski)
- Scripture and Reflection Questions (PDF)
- Prayer Card (PDF)
- The Hospitality of Martha and Mary Exercise (English | Español | Polski)
- Your Ideas Combined (English | Español)
- Best Practices and Resources (English | Español | Polski)
- Planning Tools (English | Español | Polski)