What will transformed parishes look like?
Imagine a parish…
- fully alive and growing with a clear sense of mission, not merely maintenance.
- filled with engaged parishioners constantly deepening their relationship with God and the parish community.
- where everyone, regardless of their background, their current state in life or their closeness or distance from God and His Catholic Church feel there is a place for them.
- in which Masses and liturgies are so vibrant that the “Sunday experience” is transformative for all, young and old
- committed to look beyond their church building and parking lot to bring the healing grace of Jesus Christ to the world and to address with greater intentionality the ills of our age including loneliness, division, addiction and despair.
More than just closing and uniting churches, renewal is an invitation to relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit